Wednesday, May 28, 2008

anderson cooper slams his competitors

CNN's Anderson Cooper slammed his competitors today on his blog when he wrote the following:

I’ve also gotten some e-mails today about an article on the website of a local television station in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The article is about Louisiana’s governor Bobby Jindal. In the article they state that I have endorsed Jindal as the best choice to be John McCain’s Vice President. I have no idea where the reporter got this information, but I haven’t endorsed him, or anyone else.

I don’t endorse candidates. Never have. Never will. That’s not my job. I called up the station and asked them to remove the incorrect sentence from their website, but just in case anyone thinks I’ve suddenly decided to start taking sides in political races, I haven’t. I leave that to folks on other networks.

We'll leave you to draw your own conclusions, but we think we have a pretty good idea what he's talking about.

No comments: